The JT Board Blog

October 23, 2005

I want to continue doing this awesome stuff!

Joan (14) --Leon

This AIP has not only had an affect on our friends lives but mine as well. Before the AIP I didn't really do much when I went out witnessing, except smile and say "hola! Mucho gusto!" I now feel like there is another way I can be a witness, a way that will definitely be an even more tremendous help to our friends even if I can barely speak any Spanish.

I can help them by introducing them to one of the greatest magazines around. Introducing them to Conectate has been pretty exciting, and not to say a great way to learn Spanish. It's helped me realize that people out there are searching for what I've been taught since I was a toddler, and its made me be more thankful for being apart of the Family. When someone gets subscribed, I'd say to myself , "Cool! Five points! YEAAA!" But I didn't really think about how it's going to be changing that person’s life by feeding them and by realizing that this is heavy stuff. After the AIP is over, I want to continue doing this awesome stuff.

I also want to thank the JTB for the hard work that they put into this, it's definitely helping me and I'm sure others as well. I love you guys!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home