The JT Board Blog

August 7, 2005

Little points lots of relatives...

Sam (age 14yrs)

Little points lots of relatives. Two points two months. I was sad.
It’s pretty embarrassing when people are talking about how they have tons of points.
Then they ask how many you have and you have to say two.
You see we only get to go out like once a week.

I was discouraged thinking I wasn’t going to make it to the camp. Forty points is a lot! That’s one more than thirty-nine. A lot!
Well, the Lord has the solutions, right? Asking Him always works. And this time was no exception. There would be a family reunion soon and I would visit my family. Wait, I would visit my UNSUBSCRIBED family. Perfect!

So when we went up to visit them, I talked to them all about the A.I.P and about the teen camp that were going to have in October. And got my four sisters and my mom all subscribed! Soon after that I wrote my aunt and told her about the A.I.P and the camp and got her subscribed as well. It was a great answer to pray and it really showed me tht the Lord can work in any situation at any time. And that’s my testimony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home