The JT Board Blog

July 25, 2005

“I Gave a Daniel 2 Class!”


June, 2005 Guadalajara, Mexico

Checko (16)

I had been wondering about how I was going to get 40 points before October, “Well…” I thought, “I could just get out subscriptions, that would be the easiest way…I get the most points for the subscriptions I get out, so, why not?” so that’s what I do, I mainly get out subscriptions, (or at least try), it goes pretty good usually at least one subscription per witnessing day and….oh, I’m supposed to be writing a testimony about the Daniel 2 class that I gave to a friend….so, anyway, there I was thinking, “How can I get extra points?” then it dawned on me: “Letti is coming over, I’ve been wanting to give a Bible class to someone for a long time, here’s my chance!”, so I asked one of the FGAs in the home what I could do for a Bible class for her, seeing as this was going to be the first Bible class I’ve ever given by myself in my whole life (AND IN SPANISH!). So they told me that she hadn’t had the Daniel 2 class and that it would be a pretty easy class for a beginner Bible teacher….So that’s what I did, I was a little nervous at first but then, as I started reading and explaining the different things about the image, my nervousness sort of went away, and it seemed more like I was just giving devotions to little kid, because she’s a friend and she doesn’t know all the stuff that I think everyone knows, and that I take for granted. So, I gave her that class and afterward she thanked me and said that it was a great class (Maybe she was just trying to be nice?), and that she wanted me to give her another class some other time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home