AIP TESTIMONIES -- Monterrey
Alisha (17)I want to start by telling you teens that it is any thing but hard to get out subs. It just takes a little perseverance and determination. If you have that then you’re great, you will be getting out subs. You get as much as you put in to it. When I first heard about the AIP program, I thought that it would be a difficult task. I felt that I didn’t know enough of the language to explain the subscription. For you out there that don’t know the language, you probably know how I felt there. The first time I went out with the vision to get out subs I had no idea of what I would say, I finally came up with a corny line that I stumbled through. To tell you the truth there where people that didn’t understand me but once you’ve got the vision it doesn’t matter much, you learn from your mistakes. But I soon found out that it really didn’t matter what you said. All you had to do was to bring them to a decision and they either said yes or no. Also that the more I got out of myself and into the people I was witnessing to and into trying to bring them to the Lord, then the
Lord would come through for me and help me get out the subs. After a couple times of going out I started to get more confident that I could do it. We have been able to meet many sheep and influential people that we probably wouldn‘t have other wise. If you are not yet inspired to get out the subs I hope this did you some good! GBAKY!
Shayla (17)
When I first heard of the AIP, I thought that it would be impossible to get out any subscriptions, but since then the Lord as been showing me otherwise. I have found that the most important thing is that you have to ask and not be afraid of doing so. Of course you have to be sold on your product too
. My Spanish is not too good and a lot of the times I stumble through my lines, but the Lord always comes through for me and works in the heart’s of those that I’m witnessing to. In the end it really doesn’t matter how eloquent you are, it’s only the Lord who inspires the people to want to get the subscriptions. As long as you do your part in offering the mags, the Lord will do the rest. Also, it is very important for those people that say to come back later, to ask them when & then set up a date for you to come back. The best is to get them to fill out the subscription card so you can phone them and know how to get back to where they are. This shows that you mean business. If they tell you to come back and you do, it is so much harder for them not to get whatever you are offering them. Be persistent and you will reap the rewards. I am so thankful that the Lord gave us this vision and it has borne so much fruit in my life and in many others. It has been a super big inspiration for me! He has asked it of us so we can be assured that He will do the miracles! I’ve learned that when I just step out by faith and do what He has asked me to do in offering Activated, He takes care of the results! It’s really been a lot easier than I thought it would be, TYJ!Name: Richy
Age: 15
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Hi, my name is Richy and I have been in Mexico for about six months. I love the AIP program because it gives me more of an incentive to get out there and witness. I am finding also that it is sort of a ‘give then get’ business. If I really focus on personal witnessing and getting souls saved, then usually the Lord brings someone across my path that wants to subscribe to Activated. For example the other day we were out restaurant singing and the Lord led us to some very friendly people who wanted to talk about life.
The Lord really blessed my partner and I for putting Him first, because after we had finished talking they asked if there was anyway they could help us. It was then that I remembered the AIP and presented it to them. We got out quite a few subscriptions this way that afternoon, PTL! So thank you so much, all you JT board members, and all the other people who helped with the AIP. We love and appreciate you very much. And TY JESUS for inspiring and helping us to win souls for You and get on the ball with the Activated!Richy
Name: SummerAge: 17
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Hey there,
Well, first of all I have to say that I am very thankful for all the people who took the time to put the AIP together and to get it rolling.
For me it has been a big part of getting me going with more personal witnessing here in Mexico. One of the biggest fears I had when we were first informed about the AIP was the fact I do not know the language.
As a non-Spanish speaker I took it as a sign from the Lord that I needed to get going not only with helping to Activate Mexico, but to also get on the ball with learning the local language. In my three years living here in Mexico I have been a little slow in learning the language mainly because I have always been scared of messing up in front of others. The AIP has given me the faith to ‘step out on the water’ and forsake my fear of being ridiculed.
Activating people is so fun! It gives you a sense of purpose. It makes you feel like your are doing something good for someone else by giving them the Activated mag. Although I am still not very experienced at it(and I still do not speak fluent Spanish by any means) I have found that by calling on the power of the Keys and stepping out by faith, the Lord is really blessing it and helping me in many ways to become a better witness.
Summer
Name: SamAge: 13
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Hi, I’m Sam.
I am very inspired with the AIP and want share a little testimony about my first time Activating on my own.
I was out restaurants singing one afternoon and wasn’t feeling very capable of getting people subscribed on my own. Things weren’t going so well for us that afternoon and that just seemed to make things worse. Close to the end of the afternoon at our last restaurant, (when I was feeling extra down and out because I hadn’t gotten anyone subscribed) I was reminded by one of my spirit helpers to call on the keys. And so I called on the keys of Greater Faith and Witnessing. The results were wonderful. We got two people subscribed and we met another few people who were very interested and wanted us to contact them about it in a few days. TYJ! His Word and the Keys never fail if you call on them in faith and expect MIRACLES!
So I am hoping that I will have even better testimonies to share in the future and that the Lord will continue to lead and guide and bless us all as we do our best to Activate Mexico!
Sam

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home